webterm - Networking Toolbox, Web/GUI version
This image adds the Firefox web browser to ipterm-base. Like ipterm, the /root directory is persistent.
Warning: This appliance is optimized to run within GNS3, it doesn't work well outside the GNS3 environment.
This appliance contains the following networking tools:
- Firefox web browser
- net-tools (basic network administration tools)
- iproute2 (advanced network administration tools)
- ping and traceroute
- curl (data transfer utility)
- host (DNS lookup utility)
- mtr (full screen traceroute)
- socat (utility for reading/writing from/to network connections)
- ssh client
- mtools (multicast tools msend & mreceive), see https://github.com/troglobit/mtools
Build and publish the Images
Before ipterm-base has to be build.
docker build -t webterm . docker push webterm