||3 days ago|
|Dockerfile||1 year ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
NAPALM - Network Automation and Programmability Abstraction Layer with Multivendor support
This image adds NAPALM, a python library that implements a set of functions to interact with different router vendor devices using a unified API. For further information see https://napalm.readthedocs.io/ and the sources at https://github.com/napalm-automation .
This appliance contains the following networking tools:
- Python 3
- net-tools (basic network administration tools)
- iproute2 (advanced network administration tools)
- ping and traceroute
- curl (data transfer utility)
- host (DNS lookup utility)
- mtr (full screen traceroute)
- socat (utility for reading/writing from/to network connections)
- ssh client
- mtools (multicast tools msend & mreceive), see https://github.com/troglobit/mtools
Build the Image
Before ipterm-base has to be build.
docker build -t napalm .