This is my collection of tools, integrated into the GNS3 GUI, see https://www.b-ehlers.de/blog/posts/2018-01-12-gns3-integrate-programs/ for details. These tools are licensed under the GPLv3 license.
- Python 3 installed
- gns3-gui-tools integrated into GNS3.
- gns3api installed or copied to the GNS3/tools folder.
- The simple widget modules qt_widgets.py and tk_widgets.py copied to the GNS3/tools folder.
- adapter_count - change the number of adapters
- close_project - close current GNS3 project
- console_port - change console port of one or more nodes
- export_template - export template as GNS3 appliance
- link_resume - resume links of all/selected nodes
- nodes_log - get log of nodes
- paste - send list of commands one by one to a cisco/juniper node
- start_nodes - start nodes of a project one by one
Copy the desired tools and their accompanied .json files to the GNS3/tools folder, then restart the GNS3 GUI.