released this 6 years ago | 0 commits to master since this release
First release of the mtools multicast testing suite (
after importing the sources from the Multimedia Networks Group, University of Virginia, http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~mngroup/software/.
Changes include, but are not limited to:
- Code cleanup and modernization to be able to build with a modern (2015) GCC and Clang
- Reindent code to use KNF
- Simplifiy and clean up online, -h, command usage help
- Removed old support for Windows. May add Cygwin support in the future
- Cleanup of documentation, add common README and create real man pages:
- Create real public domain LICENSE file
- Tested on Ubuntu Linux 14.04 (Amd64) and FreeBSD (Amd64)
First effort to adapt
ttcp.cas well, but not tested yet, so not part of the build/install system.
mreceive_linux_amd64.binare statically build binaries for Linux/AMD64.